COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
To our patients,
We are pleased and excited to announce that on May 14, 2020, the Eye Center of Houston’s doors will be re-opened for patient-care!
Until further notice, we have adjusted our hours of operation. Mondays through Saturdays we will be open from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You may schedule your appointment by phone or via https://tinyurl.com/bookmyexam.
At the Eye Center of Houston, the health and well-being of our patients and team is always our highest priority. We wanted to inform you that we have enhanced our protocols in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Although we always practice the maximum cleanliness and sterility in our office, we are taking extra precautions to reduce any possible transmission of the virus. Here are some steps we are taking so that you can rest assured you will be safe in our practice.
- Curbside waiting room: To check-in for your appointment, we are asking that you remain in your vehicle and call 713-777-2020 to notify us of your arrival.
- All staff and patients will be provided with a mask upon entering the facility. For added protection, sneeze guards will be located at the front desk and dispensing area.
- If you or anyone in your family has been in close contact with anyone who has been exposed to or been diagnosed with COVID-19, please notify us immediately to reschedule your appointment.
- To comply with social distancing, only 1-2 members per family will be allowed to schedule an appointment at a time.
- As we continue our new sanitation protocols, all surfaces are being disinfected routinely to exceed minimal guidelines. We have increased cleaning and sanitizing high touch areas such as door handles, faucets, countertops, tabletops, chairs, and exam rooms after each patient.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. The Eye Center of Houston is committed to providing the very best in eye care, and cannot wait to serve you and our community!